Cat litter made from 100% organic and super-absorbent clay. The clay bonds with the waste to form easy-to-scoop lumps. As well as being handy, you also don't need to change the litter as often, so it's more economical. The added organic oils also ensure that odours are kept to a minimum.
Other benefits of Yarrah’s organic cat litter:
• Clay, oil, fats and minerals obtained from monitored organic sources
• Free of chemicals, cleaning agents and perfumes
• No added filler, unlike every other brand of cat litter
• Fine and extremely absorbent grains
Time to change the litter tray? If so, you can use the litter as compost! 1kg of Yarrah organic cat litter is equivalent to 2kg of regular cat litter. Available in 7kg bags.
Yarrah has been producing organic dog and cat food since 1992. Not just for the sake of it, but as a deliberate and conscious attempt to lead the way towards positive change. Farms are personally checked to maintain a close relationship and to continuously improve the quality of the organic products. No hidden ingredients, no chemical additives, just pure organic food for dogs and cats since 1992.
Instructions for use
1. Cut a large enough hole out of one corner of the bag. Scatter at least 10-15cm of cat litter into a clean litter tray. Maintain a distance of 30cm between the bag and the clean litter tray.
2. Remove the lumps every day with a scoop. To get the best results, ensure that there is always 10-15cm of fresh Yarrah cat litter in the litter tray. Never use together with a different brand of cat litter.
3. Never dispose of the lumps in regular household waste, and NEVER FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET. Fresh Yarrah BIO clumping cat litter can be mixed with earth and used as a natural fertiliser in your garden.
4. Store Yarrah cat litter in a dry place.