We collect the personal data of visitors to our website in the context of our services. These personal details can be requested when subscribing to the newsletter, leaving a review, participating in a contest or placing an order. Yarrah Organic Petfood B.V. (Yarrah) is responsible for the storage and processing of this personal data.
Protecting the privacy of its customers and visitors to its websites is very important to Yarrah. Personal data is therefore carefully stored, processed and secured by us. Yarrah strictly complies with all obligations arising from the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other privacy legislation.
Yarrah is located on Watermoor Point, Watermoor Road, GL7 1LF, Cirencester, United Kingdom.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that we store and process are:
- First and last name
- (E-mail) address
- (Mobile) telephone number
- Information about your visit to our site (location data, site usage and communication data)
- Transaction data from orders
- Products / services ordered
- Operating system IP addresses, browser type and time stamps
- Other personal details submitted (through your account) on our website or that you provide to us to participate in contests.
We use this data for the following purposes:
- Improving our services
- Aligning the offer and content on our website and other websites
- Aligning our correspondence, based on your interests and on your click and browsing behaviour
- The processing of any participation in competitions, promotions and other matters
- nswering questions, for example those asked on the website
- Providing information regarding new products and services
- To be able to meet our obligations arising from contracts we have concluded with you, as well as for invoicing and delivery.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We do not sell or trade personal data and do not provide personal data to third parties without your express consent. By accepting this privacy statement, you agree that we will provide your personal data to parties we use to deliver or supply our products to you. Your personal data will only be shared if we are legally obliged to do so.
Cookies are used on our website. A cookie is a way of recognising a website user by means of a small file that is placed on the device used. A cookie also ensures that you remain logged in for the duration of your use of the site.
- For the proper functioning of the site, for example to ensure that you can log in to your personal Yarrah account or use the shopping basket
- To analyse the website’s usage, for example how many visitors visit our site and how they use our site
- To recognise you when you return to our site, so that we can personalise the content of our site as much as possible
- To keep track of your visit to our site, which pages you visited and which links you clicked on
On our site, you will find buttons that allow you to share the content of our pages with others using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These pages can place cookies when you are logged into them. We have no control over the placement of these cookies. You would need to consult the relevant party for more information about this.
Right of inspection, correction, deletion and data portability
You retain the right, at all times, to inspect the personal data we store about you. If this information is incorrect, you can help us correct it. You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or to make your personal data available to you on a data carrier. This request will always be met. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the contact address on the site.
We keep your personal data for as long as you wish. If you no longer wish to receive information / e-mails from Yarrah, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in the messages you receive. As a result, you will no longer receive information that might be of interest to you.
Due to the nature of our services and the trust that people put in us, taking into account the state of the art and the implementation costs, we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens)
We would be happy to help if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the Privacy Act, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against the processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
We reserve the right to modify and amend our privacy statement.
If you have any questions, please contact us on:
Tel: +31 (0) 341 43 98 50
Tel: 00 800 34 44 38 88 (free)
We pay attention the content of this website and it is carefully managed but we, however, cannot guarantee the 100% accuracy of the information displayed.
This privacy statement was last modified on the 28th of May 2018.
You can also find more information in our General Terms and Conditions.